On NicoNicoDouga: Another Sutte Hakkun BS LP.

Before I pop this up, I realize I forgot to mention that ChronoMoogle also gets thanks for the Dokapon ROM in the previous update. Oopsie!

Hopefully this will make up for that. He’s been wanting to see playthroughs of the Satellaview-specific Sutte Hakkun versions, and earlier one for 98 Winter Event Version came up.
Now, that one has been followed up with “BS Version 2”!

Like before, I’ll post a NicoNico.com link for the first portion. I’m downloading these as we speak. Perhaps sometime I’ll mirror them up.

December 19, 2011 at 6:29 pm

These BS Sutte Hakkun LPs are awesome! Finally some help for the puzzles which were too tricky for me (gamefaqs only covers the retail version).
    Thx for mentioning me, the cartridge with the Dokapon ROM is from my SV collection ^^

December 19, 2011 at 6:33 pm

By the way, the Winter Event LP has been deleted from NicoNico! D:

December 19, 2011 at 6:49 pm

It was? Oh dear. Well, I got it archived. I’m still working on getting the Event Version 2 ones.

December 19, 2011 at 7:24 pm

Actually, I take it back slightly. I got all of it archived – except – for Stage 3 Part 2, for whatever reason. Wuh oh.

December 19, 2011 at 7:31 pm

And… yeah. It appears the Event Version 2 videos were deleted so quickly I didn’t even get the chance to save more than a couple of parts.

WTF NND?

December 21, 2011 at 11:25 am

Whyyyyyyyy~? This is more than sad TT___TT

December 21, 2011 at 11:33 am

It seems rather unusual. NND videos do not typically get deleted that abruptly.

It seems the person’s user account may have been banned and his videos wiped completely.

December 21, 2011 at 11:34 am

here’s the account of the uploader, BTW. Hopefully those videos can find some other way to circulate….