New ROM dumps by Ikari; with Crazy Chase

Ikari took a bit to send me his two recent 8M Pack ROM dumps, because they weren’t all that entertaining.

Then I took a bit to post this up, to research to figure out one… and because the other wasn’t all that entertaining.

But enough of dissing this game already, alright?

Kid Klown in Crazy Chase. About the most notable thing about the ROM is…. uh….
… it was referenced on Kameb’s site a few times? Yeah…

The game’s basically same as retail. No emulation issues. The header data says the game was played until locked (Someone enjoyed this game that much?… No, wait, I said I was done dissing it!) and the ROM download date is 5/9.

Kid Klown in Crazy Chase (BS) | キッドクラウンのクレイジーチェイス (BS)
ROM Download

The other ROM… well, appears to be another bad one. Every other data bank is… well, blank.

I tried dissecting the ROM a bit to try to figure out what the contents were. Here’s some graphics from it in Tile layer.

The other possibly-identifying thing is the end of the code in hex, which is plain ASCII, identify ApuDrv by S.Isoda… as in, the sound code for an RPG Tsukuru game.

Unidentified Bad ROM download.

1. MH said,

July 23, 2011 at 9:52 am

In the mysterious ROM it looks like there’s a circled kanji character “済”. I feel like I’ve seen that before but maybe I’m just crazy.

July 24, 2011 at 4:40 pm

I really have no idea whats the big deal about Crazy Chase. It’s a good game imo^^

3. cool_boy_mew said,

August 7, 2011 at 8:13 pm

I’ve seen that circle kanji somewhere too …

August 7, 2011 at 8:55 pm

I’ve tried looking up the circle-kanji but Googling for it made it appear generic.

5. hcg weight loss cure guide said,

September 6, 2014 at 6:37 am

He will sometimes guide you with extracting a unwanted food item
    like fatty, oily in addition to carbohydrates.
    But before you buy HCG drops you should know how they work.
    The best time to take a pregnancy test is in the morning when your levels of
    HCG are at their highest.

6. fiberglass marine freezer plates for individual meals said,

September 27, 2014 at 1:39 pm

It is a very strong line, but it is also very sensitive, making it a great line when fishing for trout.
    After users select their avatar they’re transported into their apartment.

But have you ever thought about living in your boat full time.