ROM Dumps from around… places.

Some new 8M Pack dumps today. These aren’t too major in terms of data (I’ll probably be looking for the remaining BS Super Mario Collection portions perpetually…)
But, their notable significance is that these were people-sent contributions, rather than the usual “paid out of pocket” type deal.
Regardless of the quality of these dumps, we appreciate the effort that is taken to obtain them and send them to the blog.

I’ll start with one I purchased myself, yet again! This time it’s Sonic Blastman. info
Sonic Blastman(BS)
ROM download

No pictures, because I’m lazy. Anyone who played the game knows how it looks like anyway, as it’s identical to the JP cart version. On a rather quasi-humorous note, I actually correctly guessed the checksum and inverse checksum that would be in this ROM’s header before it was actually dumped. Kinda scary, huh?

Table Game Daisyugo info.

Callis labeled this one as the pack sent by Chrono Moogle, so you can thank him for this one. He posts in the comments here now and then.
More Asian Table Games. With just how many there are for the Satellaview, these can be rather annoying at times. They’re like the Dial-up internet Pop-up ads of the Satellaview. Raarr!…. Excuse my moping there. I just realized I never finished dumping those SPCs for “Super Mahjong Taikai”…. ….. Ohhh, my life is cruel.
(NOTE: No offense is meant to the contributors for any moment when I writhe in agony from Mahjong Overdose.)

Table Game Daisyugo (BS) | テーブルゲーム大集合!! (BS)

And finally, a redump Callis labeled “from sweden”. Who from Sweden? Um…. anyway;

Shanghai – Banri no Choujou (BS) (redump)
上海 万里の長城 (BS)

This game was dumped as a Satellaview 8M Pack before, and this redump does not seem much different in my short testing of it.

If anyone else wants to contribute (money or 8M Packs) to Satellablog, please sent stuff to Matthew Callis (Or use the donate button if you want it directed at me specifically.)
As I’ve said before, all is appreciated. Yeah, even if it is Mahjong, in spite of my whining about it.

… inb4 I get sent like 5000 more Mahjong games.

August 10, 2010 at 11:50 am

Yeah, these Mahfong Games are really annoying, but you forgot to mention, that Table Game is a collection of different traditional japanese Games, not only Mahjong 😉
    Still its nothing very special, but undumped is undumped and I’m very proud, that “my” satellaview game is released now. Thank you guys!

August 26, 2010 at 9:20 am

I got another cartridge with some strange Data on it… Even my Ultra 16 cant read it out.
    It’s name is “Kanaderu Score”

August 26, 2010 at 9:28 am

Callis has obtained a few “Kanaderu Score” packs before. They’re designed for use with the Ongaku Tsukuru Kanaderu game, but I’m not exactly sure what they do.

August 26, 2010 at 10:05 am

My Ultra 16 didn’t even detect them… But when I started the main Satellaview sartridge (not directly from the 8mb like the ultra 16 does) It detected some data with this name on it, I lately tried to start it and it didn’t work. Now its gone, none of the 2 options detects it anymore… :(

August 31, 2010 at 3:08 pm

I haven’t got the cartridge (Table Game) back yet and Callis did not response to my mail…
    Do you know whats wrong? :(

August 31, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Probably him having some delays. I’ve waited on a certain shipment from him myself for months now. I’ll let him know you’ve been waiting.

September 19, 2010 at 5:03 am

My Satellaview cartridge is still not here… Seriously Kiddo, why do you give me the advise to send the cart to Callis plus you guarantee his steadyness? He still doesn’t even answer my mail!

September 19, 2010 at 9:35 am

That’s strange. I actually checked on your cart a few weeks ago and he told me that it was shipped.

I’d suggest having a bit of patience. I’ve waited months for mail to arrive before.

September 19, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Okay… Sorry because of my annoyance, but I’ve already waited for a long time. It makes me uneasy. 😉

September 19, 2010 at 2:59 pm

If it makes you feel any better, the Satellaview Clothing Merchandise Lot I got took a good 2 months to arrive. I still didn’t get a nearing-a-month-old eBay purchase as well… Hrm.

October 2, 2010 at 4:39 pm