DOUBLE ROM Release – Kouryaku Casino Bar Roulette + Game Tora no Ooana Special 2/24 (edited 12/4/09)

Horray! 2 releases in one Blog post!

Unfortunately, it’s not because I’m being generous. This release has some peculiarities.

To start off, “Kouryaku Casino Bar” might be a somewhat familiar name to someone who has a full ROM set of some sort..
You might’ve even seen this title screen before!

KCB Title screen

Now, this specific ROM dump, what’s so different about it? Well, it seems that all I can do with it is play the Roulette game.

Roulette surree is borring around heree

There’s also an option which returns you to the BIOs, and some… other option. I forget.

Anyway, yeah. Before I was able to do all that, I had to try to boot up the ROM. And there’s where I had my problems.

On SNES9X, this game will boot up without sound, and for some reason will not let you play the actual Roulette part (wtf?) so I tried booting the ROM up in BSNES… to no avail. Huh?

Callis told me he dumped it from a memory pack which also had “Game Tora no Ooana Special 2/24” on it. I requested he send me the “full” dump with both their data, and after I got it, I was able to have BSNES boot the data from both the games up successfully.

No, I don’t know why. I don’t think it makes any sense, either. It just happens! Is there some grand mystery of the Satellaview only Byuu knows? Ah, but I can’t be speculating. ^^; Gotta keep moving.

Now, as for that “Special”… It’s possible you may have problems booting the individual ROM of this up automatically in BSNES, but now that there’s a manual load option, I don’t think that should be a problem. That being said, I didn’t test it. 😛

Aren't you excited now? :P

It’s a new magazine! No worries though, gamers, this one isn’t about music this time, I swear! It’s actually related to videogames, and seems to feature some Q&A, and a pretty long article on a Pro Yakyuu game which I can’t quite identify…

Actually, I was just too lazy to look it up. The 3 should be a giveaway.

You might recognize the name of the magazine as matching a radio program I showed on the blog before. :3

So, yeah, for this double release, the RAR file has both the original dump with the merged ROMs, and the split ROMs. I’d recommend running the merged ROM in BSNES if you actually want to play anything.

Kouryaku Caisno Bar Roulette + Game Tora no Ooana Special 2/24
攻略カジノバー ルーレット + ゲーム虎の大穴スペシャル 2/24

Madhatter has shown to me a bit of a revelation about the nature of the Kouryaku Casino Bar downloads! They’re apparently quite a bit more special than I initally anticipated!

“Also the Nichibutsu Casino has always fascinated me to just due to the BS Zelda connection. To quote from the September 19, 1995 News Wall:

☆発覚! 秘密クラブ建設計画

☆Secret Club construction plans revealed!
A previously locked house of mystery within the “City” opens as a secret club on October 1.
Casino Bar (Casino Nichibutsu).
However, the only people that may be admitted are those who have obtained eight pieces of Triforce and who gained the secret club entrance certificate from “BS The Legend of Zelda”.
How exciting!
(rough translation)”

… Man, have I been given a swerve! I have quite a few questions about how a “Secret Club” would be handled on the BS-X, but regardless, it seems I’ve just released a BS Zelda prize. O_O;

1. Seed said,

December 3, 2009 at 7:34 am

hack or miss dump?

It is a file composition that doesn’t understand well.

2. admin said,

December 3, 2009 at 8:34 am

Callis has told me that the ROMs are good dumps.
    Callisには、 “ROMには、良いダンプです。” と述べた

Although the split ROMs have issues, you can play the large ROM with both software datas in BSNES.

Therefore, I have no reason to believe that the problem is with the ROM dumps themselves.
    It could be emulation, or it could be something that happens in the attempt to “split” the ROMs.
    Perhaps they are somehow co-dependant?

3. Blow your Leap Year Gambling. | Satellablog said,

February 29, 2012 at 9:47 pm

[…] you can see from the ROM Headers above, we have here Suiyoubi and Kinyoubi. I also went back and checked the previous ROM dump, and that one is, interestingly enough, Nichiyoubi. Hopefully ROM DATs will sort out the file names […]

4. Nick said,

November 26, 2013 at 9:30 am

Hello very cool blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful ..
    I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I’m happy
    to search out numerous useful information right here in
    the publish, we’d like develop more techniques on this regard,
    thank you for sharing. . . . . .

5. Kum Jaradat said,

June 30, 2014 at 2:30 am

Guys on forums say there is no working roulette system,
    you can’t beat it in the long run, but i’m using bluehand roulette system for weeks
    and it earns me decent money everyday, maybe couple of weeks is not a long run,
    maybe i’m lucky

6. trafficking prostitution said,

August 12, 2014 at 11:40 pm

The Nittany Lions football program ranks as among the Top 10 cash animals in the
    NCAA. So, is Soros the man on the other end on the infamous Blackberry that Obama refused
    in order to up?

7. Velva said,

August 24, 2014 at 8:28 am

I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a lot
    of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of time, there is
    an online tool that creates readable, google friendly articles in minutes, just type in google – laranitas free content source

8. Anglea said,

September 6, 2014 at 9:06 am

I read a lot of interesting articles here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know how
    to save you a lot of time, there is an online tool that creates unique, SEO friendly posts in minutes, just search in google –
    k2seotips unlimited content

9. i miss my ex boyfriend said,

September 10, 2014 at 4:59 am

They wake up one day, text their ex boyfriend, try to call
    him and then make the difficult realization that he’s following the
    no contact rule. Before contacting an ex, an analyzation must
    occur. It may be something as simple as reading a novel you bought months ago or maybe you
    feel more ambitious and you want to tackle painting your apartment.

10. az egészséges táplálkozás said,

September 12, 2014 at 1:47 am

Hello! I jjst wanted to ask iff you ever have anny probkems with
    hackers? My last blog (wordpress) wass hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no
    back up. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

11. Issac said,

September 17, 2014 at 1:13 am

MDL Marinas in this area include Woolverstone Marina,
    Chatham Maritime Marina, Torquay Marina, Brixham Marina,
    Queen Anne. Where can you look for reliable and honest information. baby items tend to be made
    by well-known, popular retailers that are found in high-end shopping centers or big cities.

12. Giselle said,

October 4, 2014 at 10:36 pm

People have less and less time for indulging in sexual pleasures.
    They are absolutely beautiful to be and considering they are glass,
    they maintain the look of them no matter just how many times they are utilized.

Make sure that you include her in using sex toys on yourself.

13. relaxing meditation said,

July 18, 2015 at 11:04 am

I just like the valuable information you provide on your articles.
    I’ll bokkmark your weblog and check aagain right here frequently.I’m fairly sure I’ll be informed many new stuff poper here!
    Best of luck for the next!

14. playstation 4 pro playstation 4.5 playstation 4 games playstation 4 controller playstation 4 price playstation 4 bundle playstation 4 gamestop playstation 4 vr playstation 4 release date playstation 4 for sale playstation 4 playstation 4 slim playstation said,

October 6, 2016 at 8:04 am

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole
    my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
    sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know
    this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!