Satellaview Soundtracks – Music Splice Hackory Custom.

I’ve done a lot of searching for Satellaview Soundlink music.
Unfortunately, in many cases, it was all to no avail whatsoever.
Eventually, I decided that instead of looking for soundtracks, to actually try to see what I can “restore” from my videos! The results are mixed, but some of them are fairly impressive! Others still require a lot of work to sound “Acceptable”, but I’m not giving up, obviously.

BS Zelda – Overworld

BS Zelda – Dungeon

BS Zelda – Ganon

BS Tantei Club – Downloading (shortened)

BS Fire Emblem – Liberation

BS Fire Emblem – Victory is Ours B

BS Shin Onigashima – Theme/Downloading

8 Comments »

1. Myles said,

August 18, 2009 at 11:09 am

Very nice! I’ve always wanted to play these games with the original BS soundtrack in tact. Thanks to your work it might be possible before long! ^_^

2. Kiddo Cabbusses said,

August 18, 2009 at 11:19 am

Yeah, it’s progress of sorts. However, not all the songs make viable rips via this method. In particular there’s still a decent amount of BS Zelda songs I can’t quite clean up, which is a bit of a quagmire.

3. Stan64 said,

May 30, 2010 at 2:24 am

I know where all songs come from. I dropped you a message at Rising Stuff.

4. Satellaview Soundtracks – BS Zelda music, as from album sources. | Satellablog said,

November 2, 2012 at 11:39 am

[...] So, I went on a search to find Nintendo soundtracks. The bad news was that I didn’t find everything, and it’s sure as heck not in one soundtrack. The good news, though? I found some of the more “creative” ones, so to speak. The ones that weren’t accounted for, I’ve attempted to try mixing with some interesting results [...]

5. click the following webpage said,

August 16, 2014 at 3:09 am

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering
    the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the
    same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

6. no win no fee hospital negligence said,

August 20, 2014 at 9:25 am

Hey I am so grateful I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and
    would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a
    all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at
    the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

7. we buy property said,

August 22, 2014 at 3:35 pm

It’s wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this article
    as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

8. search engine optimisation strategies said,

August 22, 2014 at 4:47 pm

You’re so interesting! I don’t believe I’ve read anything like that before.
    So great to discover another person with a few original thoughts on this subject matter.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This
    website is one thing that’s needed on the internet, someone with some originality!